tuscl

Preview of March Madness

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Man I am ready, I had so much fun watching the games yesterday. I was working all day, but would watch some games on my phone (amazing how you can watch virtually every game now) and checking scores all day.

I went 11-3 yesterday - amazing. It would have been 12-2 if that fuck stick from Iowa State didn't get away with fouling Buddy Hield (no call) and running down the court and throwing up a meaningless 3 pointer as time expired. I hope his girlfriends gives him the clap.

I'll probably go 3-11 today.

4 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    At this point, I'm only paying attention to the Big 10 tournament. There's been a couple of upsets but the good games start today

I love this time of year. Spring is in the air and March Madness. Winter is over!
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Fear the Turtle!!!!
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    Motorhead speaks the truth....as long as he recognizes the greatness of Michigan State (they have to do the near impossible and beat Ohio State for a third time in 18 days)!
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Thursday and Friday next week are the two finest sports viewing and gambling days of the year. The fact they coincide with golfing in Florida and strip clubbing at the IR in Cocoa Beach is just icing on the cake.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion