tuscl

Robbing the cradle.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Yesterday I reconnected with a favorite that I had not seen since October. She is a very petite girl next door type and you guys that have to have BIG tits would not like her. She was so small that she wore a padded bra OTC. I know because we were doing OTC at my house. Well her boobs are a little bigger now than they were in October. I know she is not pregnant. She was just finishing her period. She will be 22 next month and apparently has not stopped growing.

So she has gone from a 9 to a 9.1 and we have an OTC date set up for next week.

6 comments

• Subraman
    9 years ago
    22 and petite frame, right in my wheelhouse! Good for you!
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I like them petite, I like them busty. Good job, shadowcat. I'm sure you 2 will have a good time.
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    Sounds like a yummy spinner to me!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    There was a very slim, A cup, black spinner at a local club a couple of years ago. Very sensitive nipples, lightly rubbing through her shirt would send shivers through her. She left, apparently because too many creepy old perverts were asking by for sex. :)

A few months ago she was back. And her boobs were bigger, verging on C cups. When I asked her about it, she shrugged and said with a mischievous little grin on her face, "No, they're real, I just grew up I guess."

Apparently, she'd started dancing on her 18th birthday, and just hadn't reached her "full growth" yet. :)

She was still a spinner, and her nipples were still as sensitive as ever. Not any more receptive to creepy old perverts asking for sex, though. :)
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Shadow you live a charmed life. :) She has zero tattos which moves her to 9.2 in my book.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Shadow, when I saw the title of this post, I thought you knew something about JS69 we didn't know about yet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion