tuscl

re the Miami meet up

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
OK I've heard about the booze, the weed, the wild rides & the food. The question is did anybody get laid or get his dick sucked?

20 comments

• twentyfive
    9 years ago
    You have to be in it to win it!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    JS69 did a VIP w/ Hanna Banana and I assume it went very well since he repeated w/ her the next day on Saturday.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I saw clubber and twenty five sitting together a lot so IDK what may have gone on b/w them – I mind my business.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Thanks Papi. I understand. :)
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie err Papi BTW Clubber said he thought you were cute you looked a little Asian.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Papi I just noticed on the other thread that you were checking JS balls ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ yeah - I even got to play w/ them - but what happens in a TUSCL meet stays in a TUSCL meet.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Better VIPs than either Follies or Detroit. I love Tootsies.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Was it better than the blow job queen JS?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Man, you guys are getting tough. Might need to have some of my biker friends visit you guys.

25 is pissed because I knocked him out of the way when I saw MY Asian! Papi, because he came early and also arrived earlier then he expected, when I told him we had 3 BB&BT black dancers waiting for him.

sc,

Not on that visit, but it won't be my last if she was truthful. Wait, that was a pretty dumb statement! :)
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Nah club I'm not pissed I was laughing so hard who you knocked me out of the way to get to, that was Papi you really need to get some new glasses ;)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Papi has nice tits, a soft ass, and no dick.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ hey - nobody is perfect
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Fuckin A that's funny
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    rh, I lust the queen, but this was much better. The girl was hotter, her dances were more erotic, and everything you can imagine was on the menu. It also helps that the VIP area at Tootsies is so much nicer than the shit hole cubicles at Hi Liter. But best of all, my very favorite thing, is that the Tootsie's VIP rooms have tissues. Lots of tissues. And we needed them. No more spitting in the floor. No more spitting in another guy's drink.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Damn man; you're HiLiter dancer spit your cum in rh48hr's drink?

Well - I guess what you don't know doesn't hurt you.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Papi - not in my drink. In the drink of another guy in VIP. Thank goodness.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    JS - that's awesome. You'll have to write up a story for that experience.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I know - I was being facetious
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I can't find the thread on Hanna Banana.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion