tuscl

The dangers of Backpage.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Man Robbed and Stabbed After Calling a Stripper

Posted: Feb 13, 2016 10:36 AM EST
Updated: Feb 13, 2016 10:36 AM EST

CORPUS CHRISTI (Kiii News) -
A man ended up getting stabbed and robbed at a south-side apartment complex after he and his friends call a stripper to come over.
It happened at the Dolphin's Landing Apartments which is located on the 6400 block of Weber.
Police say 3 people got home after a night at the club and decided to call a stripper from an online site called Backpage.
When the woman arrived to the apartment, they handed her money, but before she provided any services, police say two men who were with the woman came into the apartment. Police say they stole the money and stabbed one of the individuals in the chest. One of the men was armed with a handgun and shot into the apartment. The bullet went through the wall and into a second apartment. Luckily no one was hit by the bullet.
The suspects got away. Police say they are following up on names of the suspects and are continuing to investigate.
Police say the man who was stabbed will be okay.

6 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Shit like this scares amateur PLs away from sex workers in droves. That leaves more for those of us who know what the fuck we are doing.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Nice !! Glad I have never used that place to obtain some pussy.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    BackPage is a joke, and a bad one at that.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

The pictures of smoking hot girls are fakes (if they even provide pics) and the real ones are all fat and ugly.

It's no wonder we like strip clubs so much. We can see what we're getting before buying.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Yea fuck backpage. I stopped using that shit years ago. Better to just get your girls in an SC!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    Honestly most of what I see on BP has all the fingerprints of being girls working for pimps and hard in the druggie lifestyle. I think you can read between the lines and find an honest provider here or there, but its more time consuming and far riskier than just going to a club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion