tuscl

Anyone notice some dancers wearing Halloween contacts when it's not Halloween?

I did last night. I assume maybe the dancer is into Goth. She was dressed up like a regular dancer but when I saw her eyes turn to the side, it was like looking at a creature from a horror movie. You can google Halloween contacts to see examples. It wasn't immediately obvious looking straight at her.
http://www.google.com/search?q=halloween…

8 comments

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    It did give her an interesting look. She was probably into Goth or something similar. I think she was wearing all black too. Some dancers seem to like all that stuff. I personally like some red mixed in with black on the dancers. Maybe I need to suggest red symbolizes blood dripping from fangs to suggest a new trend. She did not have fangs. That would be sexy though if done like an extension of eye teeth.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    Yeah I have a few pair that I wear. I use mine with certain outfits though. like I have an outfit that has skull and cross bones and I wear them with that. but not all the time.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I find those halloween contacts crazy fucking sexy. They trip some primal trigger in me, if they're vampire or werewolf looking eyes, and not just some goofy color. She dresses a little goth-ish or dominatrix-ish, it's all over for me.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Thanks for answering poledancer. I guess with all the teenage girls who grew up with popular vampire movies, a certain percentage were going to become dancers and be into all that or maybe just Goth. I assume more might wear stuff if they thought customers were into it but I'm not sure how many find that appealing.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    In all honesty I hate that vampire stuff. I usually get gothed and dance to some rob zombie when I rock them. I did the ghost of a stripper one year for Halloween. I danced to ozzy and zombie. had a grey streak through my hair. blood on my corner of my mouth. it was pretty fun
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Sounds cool. Usually I just like naked though in a strip club.
  • Tiburon
    9 years ago
    Half the time I don't because I'm too busy giving back shots...but I'm a sweetheart. The other half I'm making out with them and giving them good digits....though I never take down THEIR digits mwahahahahahaha
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    well I ended up that way lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion