tuscl

Spinoff on one of ldk's polls.

chessmaster
Illinois
Friday, February 5, 2016 2:08 PM
Which do you avoid the most? A. Air dance club B. Black dive C. No alcohol/overpriced juice club D. Cheap extras club where most of the dancers look like dogs E. Other

17 comments

• MASCULINIST100
    8 years ago
    A. What's the point of even going? At least B - D have a benefit.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I really only go to one club. So all of the above.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Def A Air-dances should be made illegal.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I can actually see the appeal in all those. There's an air dance club here with hot girls, usually early in their stripping career. It's fun to just stage tin a bit and pass on any dance offers. The no alcohol clubs here give you at least a couple free sodas with admission.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I'd say C. i've never been to an air dance club but would defintley avoid it.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    A And other. I won't go to clubs with cover charges over $15 or LDs over $20. I don't like pretentious clubs. I guess I'm a bit of a cheapskate. I demand value.
  • IHearVoices
    8 years ago
    Absolutely A. I've had fun in clubs that fit all the other types.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Probably A, tho I always find a way to get some halfway decent mileage. I've never been to a black dive club yet, but that is definitely on my TDL.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I've been to an air dance club and enjoyed the eye candy. There were some 9's and very hot girls working even though this was over 10 years ago. I heard they had to pass an audition to get hired so they did some heavy screening. There was no lap dance room. All dances were on the floor. I usually either sat at the stage or in the back behind infrequent visitors so I could reap the benefit of other guys paying for an air dance with a 5 to 8 foot disadvantage but no charge. I visited Godivas one time over ten years ago, never went back. I have yet to visit a black dive club.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    D. I prefer a 7-Up club.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    A for sure. What's the point otherwise??
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    A. there too expensive for stage dances. @MASCULINIST100 what if you never been to the club and the reviews don't help?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    A. Airdance club. This is one of the many varieties of clip joint. Selling more fantasy than delivery. If in such a place I'd just decline dances and pay girls to sit and talk with me. Front room GFE would be great, but if not possible, then its just money for sitting and talking. SJG
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->Which do you avoid the most? A. Air dance club B. Black dive C. No alcohol/overpriced juice club D. Cheap extras club where most of the dancers look like dogs E. Other ---------> I don't go to A, B, or D at all. If you made me pick the one I would absolutely avoid at all costs, it'd be B, just nothing there for me, I couldn't even make lemons from lemonade like I might be able to in a ratchet extras club (hell, if it's all 3s and 4s, the 6 will start looking not half bad) or airdance club (go for OTC)
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    ^^^I might have gotten that saying about lemonade wrong
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^lol
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I like cheap places. That the dancers look like dogs is not important as I fraternize and pic the girl myself. This is not based on only looks. So long as I can find one I like, I'm happy as a clam. I have gone and gone to alcohol clubs, because there is little or no cover charge. But I prefer the no alcohol club as the dancers are less likely to be big drinkers. No black dives near me, but in other places I plan to be spending most of my time in black dives. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion