Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

This is the way I want to go. :)

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I find it very hard to believe that it's true. But true or not, it would be a great way to go. Not with a DS though. I wouldn't want this to be her last memory of me. Plus she won't get paid.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I find it hard to believe too. Especially the fact that it's the guy who died not the woman. So saying her pussy is clamped on his dick is a stretch if she's the one still alive.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I don't believe it But the way I want to go is in my sleep like my grandfather not screaming like the passengers in his car.

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

Rumors in New York were always that Rockefeller died while having sex with his girlfriend and that the EMT's could not get his erection down.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement