tuscl

Casa Bonita

crazyjoe
Colorado
I am going to party at Casa Bonita after the Broncos Win! I am going to see the mariachi band, hit a pinata, play ski ball, watch the cliff divers, watch the gun fights, find the gold in Blackbeards hideout and eat lots of unlimited sopapillas...

11 comments

• warhawks
    9 years ago

Yeah.

But do they have 19 year old strippers?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

How are the bathrooms there compared to McDonalds?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ possibly...the food will definitely make you need a McD's or better quality bathroom. That is why you get lots of sopapillas and fill up on that
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    19 yo strippers...yes i ran into a few of those there too. If you find one you can use a dark corner in Blackbeards hideout for a vip. Just be quiet or you will really scare the shit out of the little kids
  • Bend7
    9 years ago
    Casa Bonita is a place with lots of fun activities for kids. But food is just ok. I went there on Eric Cartman's recommendation and everything he said was true (except food )
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^^agree I think Taco Bell is better food. Everything else is good
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Chica Bonita would be a better name
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Casa Bonita
    Casa Bonita
    Food and fun in a festive atmosphere.

Love that south Park episode
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    One of times when i went there as kid, i got to swing at the pinata. The guy doing the pinata kept talking a bunch of nonsense, (you know when your a kid and adults are ruining the fun and they sound like the adults on Charlie Brown). He told me it was time to swing so i wound up and went for it. The dummy didnt shut up and i couldnt stop the swing by the time i saw he was still there. The guy took a pretty big hit in the leg. At least i was a.little kid and i wasnt tough wnough to do major dammage
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion