Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Now why didn't I think of this?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Some people are just smarter

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Yep. We're doing it all wrong.

They should be paying "us".

Maybe one day.... lol.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Russians, very clever people, some of them anyway.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Reminded me of a Benny Hill rerun

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

That was very Benny Hill-ish

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

I've thought of it many times, so they're no smarter them I am. They made it happen for the video, though, so I have to admit they know something I don't. :-)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement