tuscl

New strip club in Carter MT.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
GREAT FALLS, Mont. (AP) — The residents of the tiny Montana town of Carter are upset that the only bar in town is being turned into a strip club.

Chouteau County has no zoning regulations on strip clubs, so eleven of the town's 58 residents have written letters protesting the transfer of the liquor license to the new owner of Paradise LLC.

The club, about 25 miles northeast of Great Falls, has been operating since Dec. 20 using the former owner's liquor license with her permission.

Residents are concerned it's right across the road from the elementary school while others wonder how it could stay in business in such a rural area.

Assistant manager Dayamond Paradise told the Great Falls Tribune (http://gftrib.com/1OvjeUZ ) they're looking at arranging shuttle buses for customers from Great Falls.

9 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    That would be a dream job for Juice.

Bus driver at night, driving drunk patrons at night, and bus driver during the day, driving elementary school kids. For tips he could get Four Lokos at night and during the morning and afternoon runs, the soccermoms could give him PBJs and Capri Suns.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Good to know in the 1 in a million chance that I ever go to Montana.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I wonder if they'll have any black dancers in a town of 58 in Montana?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Minnesota only has 2 black people, Tori Hunter and Prince, so I'm guessing Montana would have less.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ LOL - that bad huh
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    You would guess that, but there's a lot of them on the MSU football team
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Papi,

Zero chance of black dancers. I spent entire summer in a small town in Montana ( about 600 people ). I never saw a black person, a Big Mac, a Whopper, or a Burrito Supreme for 3 months.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "You would guess that, but there's a lot of them on the MSU football team"

Ah they don't count, not full time residents! All those dudes are out of state students on scholarships!!!! lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ yeah - they're pretty much imports from da hood
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion