Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Amature nights

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yes or no

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

NO, some of the regular strippers are ugly enough, I don't need to see fuglies they brought in from the street.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I heard juice tried to take over the stage at amature night. He was like Chris Farley in that one ninja movie

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•
Profile picture for IwillLapAdancer
IwillLapAdancer
•

Yes to a show of amateur tits.

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

Amateur night- mostly strippers who wore out their welcome at another club and are looking for a new gig.

For a real 'girls gone over the top' feel I think good old fashioned Wet T-shirt contests at a dive bar are actually more productive especially at biker bars

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You are an amateur ;)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement