tuscl

Tell us your story

crazyjoe
Colorado
We already heard about guns in cleveland, bathroom trolls, amature nights, phoenix, McD, coffee and other things. What else you got? Diversity is cool bring it on

4 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Ever since 2016 started I wanted to start hitting the gym again real hard and get super buff like Juice. That was the plan, instead I have been eating like shit and even went to Little Ceasars last night and bought a Deep Dish pizza as a snack, worse yet, I went out and ate an entire small pizza and nachos while watching the College Football Championship Monday night, oh and I even had 2 beers.

Out of guilt I signed up for a fitness class today and even have 2 visits a week with a personal trainer starting the last week in January. This is probably gonna cost me more than my house payment, but at least by June I will be so buff, these strippers will let me fuck them for free like they did when I wasn't 30 years old!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I like that story. I am trying to eat healthy too. Thanks for the encouragement
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Man, I hope SJG doesn't see this post.

He'll tell us a story that goes on for pages and pages.... and pages.... and pages...
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    Diversity.

Okay, I am a Polish American (actually half Polish- my Dad's side)

People don't acknowledge it but Polocks are all about diversity: We are the people who can walk into ANY bar with two other people of any other ethnic or racial background and it is instantly a joke waiting on a punch line!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion