tuscl

Cleveland 2AMer...14 gunshot wounds.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Cleveland police said a man suffered 14 gunshot wounds during an attack outside a strip club in the Clark-Fulton neighborhood.

An unknown gunman opened fire about 2 a.m. Thursday outside the Million Dollar Club on Clark Avenue near West 44th Street.

The victim told police he was walking near the club with an unknown man asked him for a light.

The man opened fire as the victim ran away, the victim told investigators. The man was struck several times in the lower part of his body.

He got a ride to MetroHealth in a private car. His condition was not known as of noon.

Investigators found about 10 shell casings near the scene. No witnesses have come forward to speak with police.

The victim told police he doesn't know the man who shot him or why he was attacked.

In November, police found a gun outside the club while investigating a nearby carjacking and shooting.

4 comments

• SmithWV
    9 years ago
    Sounds like what happened outside Dreamers in Akron a few months ago.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Cleveland and Akron are just trying to keep up with Youngstown's crime rate.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... The victim told police he was walking near the club with an unknown man asked him for a light ...”

I'm not a smoker but I guess I'll start carrying a lighter w/ me to the clubs.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    If by lighter, you mean Desert Eagle, then Yeah.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion