Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Lotto Topping Out - What Will Be Rech's Phase 2?

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Well,

Looks like the lotto will be up to 1+ billion, maybe even 1.5 billion?

Rech, you laid out a solid plan, but what else will you add with that extra 600 million?

I think you need to get a case of these: static6.businessinsider.com

I think they run about $40K a piece in the club.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

He could provide Ferrari's for the gang.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ Wait you're from Michigan, that's not a good look up there, maybe he can get the Detroit gang some new Ford GTs - I'm sure those will go great in the snow.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Rech is the man with the plan.

Me, I just read the instructions on how to play.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Y'all, we drive what we want, when we want, if we want. I'll match my Vette against Ferarri any day. I just like to drive fine cars.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement