tuscl

Police arrest 6 after stabbings outside Minneapolis strip club

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Six people were arrested Saturday in connection with an early morning brawl outside a downtown Minneapolis strip club, and at least two men were hospitalized for stab wounds to the head and neck, police said.

Security personnel for Choice Gentlemen's Club called 911 around 2:30 a.m. Saturday to report an assault. Five men had fled the area in a vehicle, one of them throwing a bloody switchblade out the window, according to authorities.

One victim flagged down police a block away from the scene and was taken to Hennepin County Medical Center. The man had six stab wounds — three to the head, one to the face, one to the arm and another to the lower left side. All were deemed noncritical.

A second victim with a stab wound to his neck was found across the street from the club. He was unresponsive and rushed into emergency surgery at HCMC. His condition is unknown.

It remains unclear whether those involved were ever inside the strip club, or began fighting outside the establishment.

Police detained the suspect vehicle as it dropped off two men at the hospital. Six men, one of whom had a stab wound to his hand, were arrested on suspicion of second-degree assault.

5 comments

• vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Dayum, and they say Detroit is so bad. Imma never going to Minneapolis. I might get killed !!
  • s88
    9 years ago
    Dont buy coke and dope in the SC parking lot.
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    Is Pepsi OK?
  • StPaul101
    9 years ago
    I don't go tot he choice but I do go downtown mpls from time to time, thanks for the info.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Damn.

They really took that missed FG by the Vikings pretty hard in Minnesota, didn't they?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion