Dallas 2AMer

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Police are investigating a shooting that wounded a man outside a Dallas strip club early Friday.

The shooting was reported about 5:15 a.m. outside the XTC Cabaret in the 8500 block of Stemmons Freeway, police say. The victim was shot in the chest during a fight with another man in the parking lot.

He was taken to Parkland Memorial Hospital, reportedly in critical condition.

No arrests have been made, and a description of the suspect has yet to be released.

3 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Hmm – I was planning to hit this club next time I was in Dallas.

Most Dallas clubs close at 2:00 a.m. and a few stay open past 2:00 a.m. but no alcohol is sold nor consumed in the club – problem is a lot of the riff-raff from most of the places closing at 2:00 a.m. then concentrate in the few late-closing clubs and that is when a lot of the issues occur (past 2:00 a.m. at the few open clubs).
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Papi, when in Dallas, post that you're here. I think there are several TUSCLERS in the metroplex. I like XTC for the party atmosphere. We'll just make sure to leave before 2 am
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Why is it, when ever Shadow (or others) post a 2AMer that has happened in a club I have been in before, I suddenly feel guilty?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion