tuscl

New Dancer in Tampa

I just started dancing this week in NC but I have to travel to Tampa this week. I am hoping you guys could tell me the best clubs to work days shift in Tampa during the week.

I'd love to find a club that is busy during the days and also allow good privacy in the VIP for me to make money with extras.

Thanks in advance for any quality advice you share with me.

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I don't have first-hand knowledge w/ Tampa but Mons Venus is pretty-much an institution but IDK how easy it is to just show-up and allowed to dance (no VIP so no extras-there).

2001 gets a good # of reviews and has VIP – ditto for Scarlett's – Dollhouse also gets a good # of reviews – i.e. all these seem popular w/ custies so I assume decent $$$ in them for dancers.

Hopefully others w/ 1st-hadn knowledge will chime-in.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I was going to recommend 2001 or Scarletts but that is based on intel more than 10 years old.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Check out the reviews for the clubs in the area. Also, I've never looked at stripperweb but heard that this type of question may be up their alley.
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    Has anyone noticed that OP waited over 3 years to make their first post. Pretty creative way to ask for the best club for extras, posing as an extras friendly dancer. Oink oink.......................
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    You also will want traffic, which may mean Scarletts and 2001. Both have VIP, which are relatively restrained for true extras, especially with women unknown and new to the club management.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Had not noticed the OP's profile was 3 years old; but there seem to be a lot of on-and-off lurkers on TUSCL; which probably many dancers are
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Just let us know which club you decide to dance at and when you will be there.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    Post a pic
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    @samsung1. Yes I should have added that as well. Thank you.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    To OP You need to post a picture to get an answer, that is our rule so I'm just being polite and reminding you that there are rules and regulations that must be followed, remember without a picture "Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction" maybe even with a picture, that may still be true, but you wont be accused of trolling.
  • shanny72
    9 years ago
    Tampa day shifts basically suck. Read the reviews. They will answer your questions
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Twenty years ago Mons weighed each dancer the day they were hired. They then had to weigh in before every shift. 5 pounds over hire weight and you got sent home. they still live off that reputation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion