tuscl

What is the best brand of penis pump? :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
ST. PAUL, Minn. (KMSP) - A man fled from a St. Paul adult sex shop Wednesday night after pointing a pistol at a clerk's head demanding a working penis pump, the Pioneer Press reports. Police say he remains at large.

According to the report, the suspect walked into Viva Video at 918 University Avenue to exchange a penis pump he had previously purchased, claiming it didn't work as advertised. The clerk argued that any problems were due to operator error.

The suspect then pulled out a handgun and pointed it at the clerk’s head demanding a replacement. He fled the scene, without a new pump, claiming he’d be back.

No arrests have been made and there’s limited information on the suspect.

6 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    "Police say he remains at large."

...or not
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Best brand of penis pump? I prefer the "Young Stripper" line myself. The come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes and colors to accommodate every man's personal preference.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Penis pump....we dont need no stinking penis pump...
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    I can't believe that any rational adult pervert can't figure out why all sales are final on sex toys!

While I'm making observations: "He pulled a gun". I know I'll get roasted alive from the second amendment faction here but this little news item totally shows that a large gun is just a replacement for a small penis. Firearms don't belong in the hands of idiots!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Hugh: Nobody who actually supports the true intent of the Second is going to condone this moron's behavior. The fact that you think they will says more about you than it does about them.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    There was this cute blonde tatted spinner at Bogart's in Inkster MI that could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. She was all the penis pump I needed!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion