tuscl

Where else butt Floriduh?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Buying a butt plug might be embarrassing, but is it not worse to be caught shoplifting one?
Christopher Masters, 33, was arrested Dec. 10 after a manager at a Spencer's Gifts store in Vero Beach, Florida, reported seeing him stick two sex toys down his khaki shorts, according to The Smoking Gun.
The sex toys were described as an "Arouz'd screw butt plug," and an "Arouz'd stroker can," both typically used for masturbation.
The cost of both products: $29.98.
When Masters left the store with his shorts allegedly loaded with toys, store security detained him.
The security staff told police that Masters supposedly admitted that he had enough money to pay for them, but was “too embarrassed to pay for them because they were sex toys,” according to the Palm Beach Post.
Masters was arrested and taken to the Indian River County Jail and charged with one misdemeanor shoplifting count.
Masters was released shortly after midnight after posting $500 bond -- about $470.02 more than the cost of the sex toys he was allegedly too embarrassed to purchase.

5 comments

• Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Wow, that makes me embarrassed cause that's my birth place and where I lived for the majority ofy life. Come on people grow a pair it's a sex shop people buy kinky shit all the time! Guy or girl grow up.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Phoenix,

You state in another thread, "I need people in the morgantown wv area to come watch me dance! It's ridiculous how dead it is!!!!"

Then here you say, "...that's my birth place and where I lived for the majority ofy life."

So you leave an area that could be considered SC meccas (areas of Florida) and then move to where you don't see customers? Pack up and come back home. Even a bit more south and we'll take care of you. :)
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    First whenever I see a Spencer's Gifts I wonder how they are still in business? They should have went belly up in 1989.

Second I know were always R rated but selling full on sex toys now.

The stroker can is basically a fleshlight.
    http://www.spencersonline.com/product/ar…
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Clubber,

I hope one day I eventually could move back south. I only ended up here because I had sick family members which eventually passed away, but now my situation isn't the most ideal and I'm unable to do something do costly as moving right now. But maybe one day, I hope
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Phoenix,

What to work out a trade? :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion