Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I haven't seen this at Follies yet.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Yeah, in some places these stage shows get extreme. Not the same as just getting up close and personal with a guy at his seat.

SJG

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Have you seen this @ Follies?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Papi that's extremely fucked up. Good article by the way.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I agree with 25....also good article Papi

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Papi - No but I never stay late. :)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I'd be down for that – but then again you guys know I'm a “niche” type PL :)

Thanks for the props “25” and “mikeya”

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

That's clearly not concrete, look how easy she is holding/lifting it. It looks like styrofoam.

Profile picture for Phoenix133
Phoenix133
•

Ouch

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Damn that has to hert

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement