tuscl

2AMer at Larry's Villa?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -
A man was injured after a fight and shooting at a Las Vegas strip club Wednesday, police said.

Police confirmed a call at 2:50 a.m. at Larry’s Villa, near Rancho Drive and Bonanza Road.

According to Lt. David Gordon, of Las Vegas Metro police, a man got into a fight with three other men inside the club. The fight continued outside where one person fired several shots at the victim, striking him once in the upper back shoulder.

The victim got into a car and drove to another location to call police. He was transported to a local hospital and later released, Gordon said.

Police identified three suspects, one was described as a black man, 5’5” and 180 pounds. He was last seen in a silver four door sedan with unknown California plates. A second was described as a black man wearing a blue and white shirt with jeans. He was last seen getting into a red Chevrolet sport utility vehicle with California plates. A third was described as a black man.

Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 702-385-5555.

4 comments

• samsung1
    9 years ago
    There is a local airline offering $78 round trip flights to Las Vegas. (this does not include baggage fees but they are direct flights). I have thought about flying out for the weekend to visit or just even a night or two to check out a few clubs for eye candy. Reading through the reviews I'm thinking I would just be better off taking a road trip to Detroit.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    5'5" 180, black? Was that Spud Webb?

^^ if I had an airline that offered $78 direct near where I live I would go to Vegas once every two months. But I would be doing other things instead of strip clubs.

At that price why not? Vegas is more fun than Detroit but if you strictly want to do strip clubs - do Vegas. You can also gamble in Detroit as well. Plus you can see the lions and the Pistons lose games, in Vegas the only loss you get to see is your money.... At the crap tables
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Opppps - typo - thanks for catching that:

Correction:

Strictly strip clubs - do Detroit
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    This is the oldest topless bar in Las Vegas

https://toplessvegasonline.com/venues/la…

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion