tuscl

Best Advice I Have Ever Been Given - 3 Things

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I thought this was just for old guys, but I think it's for any guy that's older than 12.

1. Never trust a fart. "You think you can let a sneaky one and get away with it," uh huh - nope - don't go there.

2. Never pass up the opportunity to take a piss. "Oh I just went 45 minutes ago, I'll be fine for this 3 hour plane ride," - uh huh - nope - don't go there.

3. Never waste a good hard on, even if you're alone.

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    When you get to a fork in the road; take it
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    No standing on the dance floor
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    There *is* sex in the Champagne Room
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Never volunteer imformation and use other peoples money.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    "3. Never waste a good hard on, even if you're alone."

I remember a similar piece of advice from Buddy Hacket. He told the story of one time he was out fishing and all of the sudden, he got a boner. Well, being old and not wanting to waste it but having no one around to help with it, he started to make use of one of the fish. Of course, that's when an old woman showed up. She spotted him, pointed him out, and screamed, "Fish fucker!"
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    never heard any of that except don't volunteer info to the IRS or the government.
    I did hear if it's a smelly fart, better head to the bathroom soon because it's coming out.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    shailynn's "2." is one of my golden, carved in stone, rules. And even more so the older I get!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Shailynn's #3 is great!

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion