tuscl

Akron 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A 32-year-old man was shot and killed inside a strip club early Tuesday on East Archwood Avenue in Akron, according to the Summit County Medical Examiner and the Akron Police Department.
Police said someone started shooting after a fight broke out inside the CenterFolds Gentlemen’s Club at about 12:15 a.m.
A man was pronounced dead inside the club a short time later, said Gary Guenther, a spokesman for the Medical Examiner’s Office.
Authorities said a number of people fled the scene after the shooting.
A truck was towed from the club, which investigators said has had more problems than other strip clubs in the area.
No information about suspects was release

7 comments

• TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Actually a 12:15 am'er, Akron doesn't need to wait to 2am to start the festivities.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I hope that wasn't Carlosspicyweiner that got towed
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    I have been here before. It rated high before on tuscl because it is a black club with $5 dances and $15 vip dances. Never had any fun there myself. I returned a couple years later and still nothing new.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    Shailynn, I'm fine. This is one of just two or three clubs in Akron that I never visited. It had a bad rep and wasn't in a particularly safe part of town. There are some places where even I won't go!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    The Rubber City. Safety first
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    This club is not very far from Mars men's club or now called evolution. It's mostly an air dance club. Centerfold has been known for high value high mileage dances but this was not the case when I went.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    I heard this club is permanently closed now due to the shooting. The same owner also owns DG so the staff and dancers might be working there now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion