tuscl

Lexington, KY 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Two men were shot early Friday morning at the Camelot East strip club on Richmond Road in Lexington, and both had life-threatening wounds, police said.

One victim was shot in the chest and the other was shot in the head, Lt. Clay Combs said. Both were being treated at University of Kentucky Chandler Hospital.

The victim that was shot in the head was found laying in the parking lot outside of Camelot East just before 3 a.m. and taken to the hospital, Combs said. The victim with the chest wound was not at the Camelot when paramedics or police arrived; he was driven to the hospital separately, Combs said.

The victim with the chest wound told police that he was shot in the same exchange of gunfire as the victim with the head wound, Combs said.

No charges have been filed at this time and police are not releasing information on any suspects, Combs said.

The shooting remains under investigation.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2015/11/06/41248…

8 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Lexington is not a particularly a good clubbing town anyway.
    So I think I stay at my hotel next time in town.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    This club is a piece of shit. Went there once years ago before I learned how to identify good clubs. But unless something has changed plat plus in Lexington is a good club. I always go there when in town.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    It's been a long time since I have been clubbing in Lexington but I always had a good time in the past.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    JS69 - Hate to tell you but PP has changed ownership and name and is now an over priced rip off. Read the reviews for Platinum Dolls.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    sc I knew the chain was having problems. There goes my upcoming Lexington trip.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I do know the Spearmint Rhino has full camera coverage everywhere including "private rooms", very expensive, and the last time I stopped the best girls there was only a 6.5 the rest were 6 or below.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    UK are a bunch of cheaters.

Rupp was a racist. And Joe B Hall, Eddie Sutton and Calipari all cheated
  • Hobnay
    9 years ago
    The head shot victim died.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion