Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

West Park FL 2AMer

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

WEST PARK, Fla. - BSO deputies are investigating a shooting that left one man dead Wednesday morning.

Police say the shooting happened at Playhouse Gentlemen's Club at 5775 West Hallandale Beach Boulevard.

The victim died on the scene.

One other victim, a woman, has minor injuries and refused treatment.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

The Vice-Mayor of West Park is nicknamed "Peaches"

I wonder if she was a stripper in New Jersey in the 60's before retiring to South Florida.

Profile picture for Player11
Player11
•

Man 2am a dangerous time at SC. A friend would stay till closing at Ricks South (when it was open off 45 South) but an incident w punks in parking lot scared him so much that he would go home at midnight.

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

This was my first stripclub I was a regular at decades ago. It was called Crazy Jim's at the time. It wasn't Crazy at all, had $5 no touch table dances and nothing more.

Right across the street from it was a massage/modeling studio called Sweet Things. That was the first happy endings place I went to. After one night drinking at Jim's I walked across the street to it.

I didn't know this place was in West Park, I didn't even know there was a West Park, I thought it was Hallandale.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement