Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

More from Floriduh.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

She must be a stripper

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

She's hot. Where's the unblurred version?

The fact she choose ketchup over mustard tell me she's not all bad.

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

That's a lot of little packets to open.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Mentally disturb. I hope she gets the help she needs instead of being tossed in jail and forgotten

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah – things have been getting a little out of control in South Beach over the years – it's a party 24/7 – I'm afraid incidents like this will lead the city of Miami Beach to clamp down since the area's main source of income is tourism and I imagine the city does not see this as being good for tourism and its visitors.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Condoms! I said bring condoms!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Unblurred video:

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement