tuscl

FYI - I am expecting a large number of 2AMrs today

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Halloween on a Saturday night and weather was decent in most of the USA, I hope to hear a lot from the TUSCL News Team!!!

5 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Not only that, but, at least in the U.S., DST ended, so 2 AM happened twice!
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Hey Lynn,Rech called your wife a slut.Is this a White Hispanic thing?
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Well did all hell break loose ?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    The zombies looked slow moving and almost stoned or something in my area. They really came out in force after 1 am so I left early. Forgot about the costume contest and that the door girl gave me tickets to give to a dancer. DJ gave no reminder. It became standing room only and I was ready to leave before heavy rain came.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    It may be - she's not a slut, if she was I wouldn't be going to strip clubs.

We had a rather quiet night out, shockingly, the bars were dead for Halloween night although we went out early. We didn't dress up (first time in years) since it was raining. She did wear leather pants and stripper heels so I was happy. It's amazing what a little yard work will get me. I hate yard work and she knows that, and I spent all day planting shit for her so luckily she rewarded me lol!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion