tuscl

Why do Pathetic Trolls like Romantic Lover have to hide behind a handle?

I wish this Pathetic Loser would shut the fuck up, he's dragged the same issues through the dirt reapetedly. Go get laid if you can, d00d... if you have issues, find something happy to do on the net.

6 comments

• TopGunGlen
    21 years ago
    Sometimes I do ignore RL, but other times I just can't help myself. I think RL is a young person (mentally at least), that lives under financial constraint, he is angry he doesn't have the money to spend, and angrier that dancers won't cowtow to him for peanuts. Obviously a frustrated, angry "child", so to speak, who hates dancers because they won't usually give him his way. His attitude probably extends to the rest of his life as well, so eventually making a good living is not likely for this person... Just old Glen's thoughts, don't take it personal RL...
  • casualguy
    21 years ago
    Yes shadowcat I was there. I don't know why they seem to enjoy making everyone deaf during the night, maybe it's just the DJ. I believe it was somebody that works there that I saw wearing ear plugs. I plan on putting some on next time I go. I'm required to wear them at work in certain areas that are quiet in comparison to Platinum Plus so I know what I'm talking about. You would think that PP would enjoy getting better ratings and better word of mouth but I guess they don't care too much about our opinions, only the size of the crowd coming in the door. In terms of RL I don't know whether to feel sorry for someone who acts like a pathetic bratty little kid looking for attention by bringing back year old posts or if it's more fun to poke fun at RL's silly comments. It seems to make more sense to totally ignore him I agree. I'm actually surprised RL is not too busy playing online games seeing how many people's games he can ruin or kill off their online characters. Of course since he's craving attention, he's probably enjoying this post.
  • verfolgung
    21 years ago
    Hey DUSTY, you're right. I actually find it humorous to watch RL howl at the moon when no one posts on his/her threads.

Yes RL is irritating, and sometimes all you want to do is lash out with a response, but this is just what this lunatic wants. Nothing anyone says will change this person's opinions while responding only adds fuel to the fire.

I've seen numorous people post to Founder asking for RL to be banned, and nothing has happened.

THE ONLY WAY TO GET RID OF RL IS TO IGNORE ALL OF HIS/HER POSTS.

(Earlier this year WISEGUY, or someone else, posted a challenge to ignore RL. Many people said they would accept the challenge and it seemed to work for a little while. Just like RL keeps bringing back the same comments over and over, someone should try to keep the challenge active on the board. This way new users as well as those who don't visit the board on a regular basis can be aware of the challenge and not fall into the trap of responding to RL. Just a thought.)
  • dusty
    21 years ago
    Have you noticed that on the threads that no one posts to .. he begs and pleads for posts and uproar... finally it goes away... I think if we just ignore him as long as possible.. and he doesn't get the rise he looks so forward to, then maybe he will go away... HA HA yeah right
  • casualguy
    21 years ago
    can we post links to other sites here? Since I'm trying to get rid of RL and give him/her something else to do I will give the site name. RL if you read this stop posting on this stripper site and just go to www.belowtopsecret.com where you can chat and read about all kinds of interesting things. For intelligent threads there is also abovetopsecret not to criticize the first though.

I agree with the word pathetic in the title, nothing new posted by RL just same ol same ol.

Warning www.abovetopsecret.com is addictive especially if you start reading discussion threads about all kinds of conspiracies.
    I agree though, a few are making this discussion board quite irritating.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    21 years ago
    Okay Shadowcat, on one level I agree. On another-
    I look at this whole discussion board thing and realize it could be a good thing but it bears little on my actual experience of the clubs. Its been hijacked by one person and his followers with their ongoing rant about guys being 'used' by the girls blah blah blah.

The last I remember, no one pointed a gun to either my big head or my little head and told me to put a dollar in a garter or a g-string.

These wet blankets are basically taking the joy out of exchanging information on a favorite passtime. Screw 'em.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion