crazyjoe
Colorado

rickdugan

Joined Nov 2009
Clubs: 105
Reviews: 139
I will not corrupt this one
Last Comment: Just Now

July 21, 2015 • This may sound a little ridiculous and I am a bit tipsy right now, but I saw a girl tonight who was so sweet and girl-next-door ish that I could not imagine running my normal shit on her. In fact, I did not want her in the club at all. For some reason I cannot explain she reminded me of one of my little girls. Someone was supposed to be protecting her and taking care of her, not letting her work in that fucking place. It ruined my whole fucking night - I'm mad enough to hurt someone right now. Has this happened to any other fathers on this board? I know i am being utterly irrational and ridiculous, but fucking A.

tumblingdice

Joined Jun 2012
Clubs: 3
Reviews: 8
July 21, 2015 • Smack,I don't know whats worse,your tighty whitey pity party or the JS-DS-BS,or even Scat's retro-grade defecation.I've been with a stripper for a long time ,they are morally and mentally bankrupt.Can I lend you my sweater vest.Wouldn't you like to be my neighbor?

4got2wipe

Joined Feb 2015
Clubs: 0
Reviews: 0
July 22, 2015 • I wonder if rickdugan is actually showing some humanity! I bet we're going to be reading posts a week from now describing how he's encouraging this innocent girl to hang out with his heroin-addicted ATF so he can convince he to suck his dick!

I think rickdugan gets off on thinking about "corrupting" the innocent! If that's his fantasy and he doesn't take it too far IRL that's brilliant for him!

4got2wipe

Joined Feb 2015
Clubs: 0
Reviews: 0
July 22, 2015 • "...convince her to suck his dick!"

I'm not sure I believe a word rickdugan says, but who knows? Maybe his stories are real and not just figments of his imagination or ridiculous exaggerations!

Regardless, he's definitely a non-brilliant guy! :(

Dougster

Joined Aug 2008
Clubs: 50
Reviews: 57
July 22, 2015 • RickyBoy is as big an idiot as ever!

alldaylong

Joined Oct 2013
Clubs: 3
Reviews: 7
July 22, 2015 • You won't like my answers. I'll leave it at that.

georgmicrodong

Joined Apr 2009
Clubs: 19
Reviews: 40
July 22, 2015 • Rick, your problem is that you still think of what you're doing as "wrong," and this is a manifestation of the guilt you feel.

It may, or may not, in fact, *be* wrong (irrespective of legality, which is a mediocre measure of right and wrong at best), depending on your personal circumstances, what promises you have made, and the degree to which you've broken then. I don't know, and I don't care. But if it *feels* wrong to you in a specific case, this might be your subconscious telling you something about the general case.

If it *is* wrong, then you're going to need to decide whether or not your feelings in this case indicate a problem.

If you can objectively say that it's *not* wrong, then you and your subconscious need to have a talk. Short of a trafficking or pimp/slave situation, these girls are adults, and absent evidence to the contrary, are capable of making their own decisions.

2 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Rickyboy and his subconscious walk into a bar.Rickyboy sees a young spinner and says"Fuck her in the pussy",his subconscious says"Don't you dare".What a battle of the titans.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    That RickyBoy is definitely one massive faggot!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion