tuscl

Lexington 2AMer

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, August 22, 2015 9:24 PM
A Lexington man died after being shot while sitting in a vehicle outside a strip club early Saturday. The coroner's office identified the victim as Robert Fitzgerald Greer. Greer was a passenger in a car that was parked at Camelot West on Alexandria Drive when shots were fired into the car, hitting him at least twice, said Lexington police Lt. Jonathan Bastian. Bastian said the driver of the car took Greer to St. Joseph Hospital, where he was pronounced dead. Police were dispatched to the hospital at about 2:40 a.m., Bastian said. The coroner's office said an autopsy was to be conducted in Frankfort Saturday. Police did not have a suspect in the case on Saturday.

4 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Hasn't Lexington had a number shootings over the past year or two? I thought it was a peaceful college town.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Safety tip – not a good idea to sit in a car outside a SC.
  • runrdude
    9 years ago
    Cam West is one of the two clubs in Lexington I won't go to and I will go almost anywhere. Camelot East is a whole different matter. Pretty decent place to go.
  • Ghostboy0832
    9 years ago
    What is the other strip club you won't go to Runrude? Just curious b/c I go t o Lexington strip clubs alot
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion