tuscl

Just another day at Follies

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
georgemicrodong was the guest of honor but also present today besides myself were verybigdawg, snowtime, chandler, joewebber, GAdawg 30103 and eyeamlong. Even with 8 of us hound dogs there, there were still plenty of dancers to go around. I took a favorite petite 9 to VIP. Fuck Detroit. LOL.

17 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    Kk. So if you're talking that red head beauty from the last time I was there...mad jealous right now :)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    GACA - GMD was working on her. But no. I took a different one. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Sadly, the young lady in question, definitely a little cutie, appeared to be under the impression that "visitor from out of town" was synonymous with "willing to pay through the nose." Sadly, the other two I was interested in disappeared at about the same time shadowcat left.

I suppose it's possible that she misinterpreted my "just head" request to be something more. On the other hand, if what she quoted me was the going rate, I'll be glad to get back to flyover country.

C'est la vie, as they say.

Still and all, I had a good time. Cheap dances from hot naked chicks who don't mind fondling is enjoyable all by itself.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    , the other two I was interested in disappeared at about the same time shadowcat left.

I thought his fancy mustang is a two seater!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    GMD - I can assure that was not the going rate. I have done 3 VIPs with her for the standard rate of $152 plus a $20 tip.

VBG - I left alone. I was drained after my VIP visit. :)
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Shadow, thanks for organizing! Another great day at Follies with incredible turnout of hot strippers for a Sunday.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I prefer not to let strippers know I'm new to a club or area - I let them think/assume I'm-in-the-know/know-the-deal
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    I missed out again.. :(
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo, Normally, I see little net effect, plus or minus, from revealing that I'm from out of town, unless it's the same type of "I've never seen you before" thing that I sometimes get when I go to a club I haven't visited in a long time, and everybody has changed.

I've had girls quote prices higher than normal, and lower. I've had girls be more willing to OTC, and less. Depends on the area.

Of course, most of my traveling days are in the pat, so I might have to modify the game plan a bit. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Shadowcat !!

Shadowcat !!

Shadowcat !!

Shadowcat !!

Shadowcat !!

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/

Steely Dan
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX5rlZl8…
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    My experience has been like GMD's. I think it's more the case that strippers who are just visiting a club tend to overcharge. Also, clubs where most of both customers and strippers are from out-of-town, like in Las Vegas.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Good points – but if one reads the latest review of Babes ATL and the subsequent Prop comments; one can see what happens to a PL when unfamiliar w/ the club – thus I assume if one says they are from out of town, and thus stating they are unfamiliar w/ the club; this may open the door to potential extra ROBing.

Below is the actual review and the Prop comments:

######################
    I was in Atl for work and decided to visit this club. This was not my first time visiting the club and once again I had a great time. This visit was on a Wed around 3 pm. The club is ok on the inside and not too shabby. There about 10 other customers in the building. There were about 8 girls working with an average rating of 7-8 for looks. There was only one girl dancing on the stage at a time in a 3 song rotation. Once I sat down within minutes a cute dancer came and sat next to me for some conversation. She danced for me and it was $10 for the song. We then made our way to the vip. If was $25 per song but it was well worth it. The mileage was definitely worth the money. I cant remember the dancers name but she was well built to say the least. I am not sure how the night scene is but I heard its good as well. I would definitely visit again.
    ##############

Prop comments:
    ##############
    You got ROB'd big time. Regular dances there are still $5 and VIP dances are $10 per song. There is even a sign right outside the VIP area that specifically states the VIP dances prices.

##############
    Yeah dude; you got it up the ass; floor dances are $5 and VIP dances are $10. I don't think there is any place in ATL where a dance is more than $10; normally you only pay more if you are getting more than a dance
    ##############

##############
    lol! She got u. She must have figured u were from out of town and scammed u all the way to the back. The review was decent up to the part where u paid her the obscene amount of money. U could a really balled out better that
    ##############

##############
    I think you used the wrong club name for your review. You confused me when you said that the Babes dancers averaged a 7-8 and then when you said a cute girl came up to you. Then when you said you paid $10 for a floor dance and $25 for each VIP dance you really got me. Sure you werent a Shooters Alley?
    ##############
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Papi, that review appears to be what happens when a fool meets a ROB. I suspect what happened to GMD was different. A lot of Follies dancers start out by quoting high prices to customers they've only just met, whether they're club regulars or first timers.

If it works for you to not let strippers know you're new, that's fine. I would probably feel awkward. I like getting them to help me learn what goes on in a club, and I'm pretty quick to tell when I'm dealing with a ROB.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    GMD - you just read her wrong. She had been sitting on the pot dealers lap all day. You should have offered a blunt instead of money. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @shadowcat: LOL! Maybe I'll give that a shot. Come to think of it, that'd probably work for *most* strippers.
  • DroidX
    9 years ago
    When is the next outing? I want to make sure I have it on the calendar.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    DroidX - there is one next month in Detroit. Nothing on the drawing board for Follies at this time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion