tuscl

Woman scuffles with cops outside strip club. Williston ND of course.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A woman who police spotted storming out of a strip club turned her anger on two officers after they told her to stop shouting profanities in the street.
Wendy Stuard, 24, was charged with two counts of simple assault on a police officer once cops arrested her outside Heartbreakers on Main Street at 1 a.m. on Saturday.
Stuard, of Arkansas, allegedly punched officer Danielle Hendricks in the nose when Hendricks approached her to tell her to stop cursing in public, according to a court report.
Officer Amber Johnson tried to help Hendricks, and Stuard hit her in the eye, the report says. Stuard went on to strike both officers in the face and continued to fight until Hendricks tased her.
Once in handcuffs, Stuard was combative all the way to the Williams County Correctional Center, police said. She was being held on $25,000 bond.
Hendricks was treated for a cut on her right elbow and a bleeding nose, while Johnson suffered bruises on her eye and jaw and cuts to her elbow and knee.
Police said it was Stuard’s first day working at Heartbreakers, but did not say in what capacity.

6 comments

• PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I'm guessing it was probably also her last day working there.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    ^^LOL
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Obviously black police and a white employee, or all white or black. No headlines across the country!

Now if the employee was black and the police white, that club would be getting an anal exam as I type.
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    I am sure she flipped out because she couldn't handle all of the oil workers. They are pieces of work up in that area. Have money, are drunk, or high, and don't give a shit. It is scary some of the stories you hear coming from there. I heard of one guy who said men are resorting to raping other men. So imagine what the strippers are enduring (if they don't do OTC).
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    What I found odd was that judging by their names, both cops were female.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Officer Amber Johnson. Her name sounds kinda hot. She can handcuff me anytime.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion