tuscl

Where does the lunacy end?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
STRATFORD (AP) — An 81-year-old Stratford man has been charged with public indecency, accused of performing a sex act with some shrubbery.

Police tell the Connecticut Post (http://bit.ly/1glTcJX ) they arrested Wallace Berg Monday after a neighbor showed them a video he took of a naked Berg in the bushes outside Berg's home.

Police say the neighbor told them he confronted Berg who then stopped the indecent behavior, covered himself with a grill cover, apologized and went into his house.

cComments
@rjc357 if this is correct, they still so casually talked about this over drinks which I admit, puts them in a very defensive role. They should know better than to talk with virtual strangers. Now they will be asking us supporters for money.
JAMESARNESS
AT 4:34 PM JULY 29, 2015
ADD A COMMENTSEE ALL COMMENTS

Berg was charged with public indecency and second-degree breach of peace. He was released after posting a $10,000 bond and is due in Superior Court on Aug. 5.

He did not immediately return a phone call Wednesday from the Associated Press seeking comment.

————

This story has been corrected to show Berg's first name is Wallace not Wallege.

9 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Just like me, a little bush turns him on
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    one in the hand is worth two in the bush
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    That's really funny. I'm putting him on the PL of the year award nominee.

Personally I do t think there's any limit to the things that some desperate PL somewhere will fuck.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Well, that's one way to get back to nature.
  • patothetrix
    9 years ago
    Or one way to be ONE with nature haha
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "one in the hand is worth two in the bush"

Brilliant!
  • likes2look
    9 years ago
    I hope that wasn't poison ivy!
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago