tuscl

Taxpayers have now spent $3.5 million to find out why lesbians are obese

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

11 comments

• DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    and next taxpayers will see $7 million of their tax dollars go to studying why it is that obese women choose to become lesbians
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    We need a study to find out why guys like sex.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Lol I don't know where they are finding all of those obese lezzies....but the link below is way more representative of the lesbians that I know and love.
    And the Dinah Shore Weekend in Palm Springs each year is THE SHIT!!!!!

www.dinahshoreweekend.com/dinah-vegas-20…
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The DS and I will volunteer for Papi's study. Anything for science and the public good.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    lopaw,

Have you ever been to Key West? I was there a few years ago and I observed that most definitely not all lesbians are fat. There were plenty of uber hot babes. Many were with an older partner. Kind of a sugar baby thing I think.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Lopaw,

I was once at The Flame, a lesbian club in San Diego (strange story). I was scolded for mentioning to my friend that it was a shame the hot girls were gay. Those girls had rabbit ears.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ key west has to be top 5 strangest places in the United States. Crazy how it can be appealing and appalling at the same time!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I love key west.

I'm glad the marriage equality is now the law of the land too.

I figure everyone should be as miserable as the straight couples in marriage.
    Anyone who wants to get married should have their head examined for crazy joeness...
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    @motorhead - no....never been to Key West. But I have always heard about the hot gay girlies that flock down there. Maybe one day.

@mikeya02-lol it wouldn't have been a shame for me!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    just think, what if reincarnation was real and after Shadowcat dies or anyone of us dies, we get asked who we would like to come back as? Straight male or female or hot lesbian?
    Who knows what choices we may have.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Can a hot lesbian look in the mirror and get off?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion