Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What do i do?

BABYFACENELSON

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

I want to have fun tonight and nothing is going on.....I live in michigan in the metro detroit area please someone come show me a good time....

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Dick Johnson is still alive???

Profile picture for BABYFACENELSON
BABYFACENELSON
•

who is that? Lol

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Try calling Rosie Palm. I hear she has some sisters who are good with their fingers.

Profile picture for BABYFACENELSON
BABYFACENELSON
•

Or u could go fuck yourself

Profile picture for mikayla
mikayla
•

hey baby, it's a little late but i'm off tonight and i like your style :) hit me up with your address, i'll stop by. ;)

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

what do you do???? take your talents to south beach like that other playa lbj!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Troop. I presume "lbj" is not Lyndon Baines Johnson, former President of the Unites States. :) And while I believe I know the person of whom you actually speak, because he went to college at one of the locals, others outside of Ohio might not.

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

george, the lbj i refered to didn't go to college, just google "taking my talents to south beach" to see what i was getting at.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement