tuscl

Club Vixens Fort Lauderdale

IHearVoices
954 (South Florida)
Tuesday, June 30, 2015 8:58 AM
There's a new club in South Florida: I saw it when I was on the way to Miami for a night of SCing. It's very close to the intersection of 595 and 441 in Fort Lauderdale: I saw it from the ramp, so it can't be that small. According to the club website, it has a rock theme with a twist of country thrown in...which may appeal to some, as I've noticed in the discussion threads that rock is a preference among quite a few. I think it just opened this past weekend - looking at the pictures, it seems like Thursday was the first night. The website says it's open until 6 AM seven days a week. I added it to the list - if anyone wants to check the website out, it's clubvixens dot com. Please don't take this as some endorsement of the club: I haven't been there and I seriously doubt that I'm even the type of guy they would want in their club. It's in the one part of Broward where I would be seriously concerned about my safety. All that said, if the add goes through before I leave Monday I probably will check it out just for the sake of doing so and to provide further intel.

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    2 other local SoFla TUSCLers PMed me about it; one of them forwarded me the club's FB page but from the FB page or the club's website I can't tell if it's just a rock club with skimpily dressed waitresses or a strip club – I briefly looked at the website and really could not determine if it was a SC: [view link]
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Website says full nude, so I'm thinking SC. I should go just to see how many dirty looks I get.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    This is just an educated guess. But if you can't tell from a club website whether it's a strip club, then it's probably not. I've seen dozens of strip club websites and it was always clear that the place was all about naked women.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Looking at their website it is clearly a full nudity strip club. However, it looks more like the type of club where you would go with a group of friends for a party type of atmosphere rather than the type of place you would go for high mileage dances. From the pics on their site it does look like the put on some great stage shows with multiple girls performing synchronized pole tricks on the same pole together. The picture of an all midget KISS tribute band was also interesting.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Since I made the request for the place to be added, I'll go check it out tonight. Assuming they don't go out of their way to make me uncomfortable - and given the club's location and theme, they might - it'll be cool to be the first (I think) to review it. If they act like people from that area can act and I don't make it out, someone go to Tootsies and tell a...nah, I'll make it out. I'm a survivor. Like Beyonce. What if they somehow have a girl who looks like Beyonce?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    One of the SoFla TUSCLers that told me about the club said he thinks is owned by Scarlett's – if true then it'll probably be a decent to pretty-good atmosphere – thanks for checking it out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion