Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dude your car 2

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

So I pranked someone and they fell for it hard...lmfao.

I go to the drive thru coffee place. I took a pic of a cae belonging toone of the baristas. I used the app to make a pretty good dent. Then went thru.

The owner of the car comes over and is her usual self. I ask her how she got the dent in her car. As she is explaining how she dented her car I hand her my phone with the picture. She looks and keeps on going with her story, takes a double take of the pic and says "no way, seriously"? I start laughing out loud so I figured she would think I was kidding. She says just a minute and runs outside to check her car.

The other baristas come over and ask me if I made her cry and what happened. I couldnt stop laughing until the owner of the car came back And said the fent wasnt there...

Am I an evil sob?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Joe be a professional

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

lol, I would do this to everyone I know

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ mikeya..if you have a smartphone ot a tablet just google "dude your car app". It is free. I am going to have so much fun next April Fool's...

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Joe im going to get it to buddy

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck work today. Lets just prank everyone

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

OMG! Nuts, what happened to your motorhome?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement