Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Detroit: 8Mile Tomorrow Night

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hey everybody,

I will be bouncing up and down 8Mile tomorrow night. I wish Motorhead would come out and play some awesome Styx air guitar songs with me!

Probably go to Players, Coli and/or Penthouse.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

that is exactly what I plan on doing

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

See if you can top my recent best it's blow job ever. If so post details. If not make something up.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Itc not its

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

"If not make something up". Lmao

Shouldn't be hard to do, last time I was in detroit I got squirted on!

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Eminem will be jealous.

He doesn't get on 8 mile much anymore....

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement