tuscl

Pussy Versus Gold

How much would you need to be paid to prefer the money to no sex for six months? How about a year? How about five years? Is there any amount of money you could be paid if the strings attached were no sex for the rest of your life?

12 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I would die poor with a happy hardon.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    2 million dollars for no sex, after capital gains tax
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I should say what is the minimum you would need to be paid in each of the four cases?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Your six month option sounds best. I'm not greedy, just send me a bonus check for 20,000
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Define "no sex" am I allowed to still toss one off? lol

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Six months I could probably be negotiated down to $5,000. I've has six month droughts in my life.

One year I'm gonna need $12,000. Maybe even 15k.

Five years... I assume I'm getting it upfront? $100,000.

Forever? $1.8m.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    About $50k for 6 months and 100k for a year that should do it!...I can keep my job and continue to make that money too right?!
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Hey Bill
    I didn't know you were on here ! How's Monica ? Been wanting to ask was it sloppy ?
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    6 months: $50K 1 year: $100K Forever $20M. This is all minimum mind you. As a young buck i need some serious compensation for lack of intimacy
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    A piece of paper and a band of gold seems to have covered it.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    $10,000,000 for one year and I would retire. You could spend $2500 per week on clubbing and have plenty left to travel to clubs and live.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    All after tax: 250,000, 1,000,000, all the money in the world, no amount is sufficient.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion