tuscl

Miss opportunities to seek work

(Our company is a Singapore registered company, in Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai, Chongqing and other places have opened an office. The company has a Chinese of all ages, all kinds of lady (with pole dancing, sex, stand) of the current state of cooperation Europe, Australia, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Bahrain, Dubai and Southeast Asian countries, where national colleagues can work together to introduce the girls to go out and Huan India Contact: email: [email protected], tel :0086-18688943990. THOMAS)

10 comments

• CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Wow, Mr. G.!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; That's quite a bit of pixels.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Founder ought to give you a free six months considering it's length, quality, and detail.<br />
    <br />
    I wonder how their business will change given the closure of the loophole?&nbsp;&nbsp; <br />
    <br />
    CT
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    <span style="font-size: larger;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;">Well, from what I've observed already, some high-profile AMPs have had a hard time keeping employees &amp; staying open.&nbsp; </span></span><br type="_moz" />
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    Will be going to Newport in the near future for a family gathering ---are there any AMPS in that area and any info about them?
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    <span style="font-size: larger;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;">There used to be a place down in Middletown, RI called &quot;Health Tunia Center&quot; or &quot;Lee Health Spa&quot;, but word has it that they were closed down this past August.&nbsp; Check out the Providence Phoenix ads when it's closer to your trip.&nbsp; There are a few AMPs down in the Warwick/Cranston area that may still be open.<br />
    </span></span><br type="_moz" />
  • percy
    15 years ago
    Anyone have some Atlanta recommendations? There are so many it would be nice to know which ones to choose or avoid.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    <span style="font-size: larger;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;">Never been to Atlanta, but you should check out:<br />
    </span></span><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><span style="font-size: larger;"><a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.spahunters.com/"><span style="font-size: larger;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;">http://www.spahunters.com<br />
    </span></span></a></span></span><span style="font-size: larger;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><br />
    for more info.</span></span><br />
    <br type="_moz" />
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    I want some of that "stand" action.
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    HA ha >> cute MMDv .. this is a kind of scary add .. my girlfriend ( fellow Dancer ) once got recruted to go to greece and tour as a Stripper by a Guy and Girl team at the Lancaster in TO .. 12 Gurls in all went together .. not me .. thankfully .. if ended up two weeks later with my friend escaping Without her passport as " Managment" had taken them " for safe keeping " .. any how she escaped and got to brussels where I wired her some money to get back to canada .. she has a hassel at the Ambassey for canada in Brussels but that got cleared up .. unknown what happened to the other girls but my friend was really fkd up over it for a few years ...
    SO .. do not respond to these kind of recruitment adds .. it can be very dangerous ...
    Shame on you for even trying !!
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    human trafficing alert call the LE immediately and report these guys for a sting operation. htese type of people have been ruining SC for a whie making girls do acts against their will so those gys can get paid. i am all for paying the girls and not clubs, not management, and definately not human trafficers. call LE
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    I can't believe this add is still up ? my god man this is terrible ,, TUscl should band these creeps from the site ,THese type of recruiters are HUMAN TRAFFICERS !!!! sure they are advertizing for hot chicks available to you but hey are you sure the women are willing or are they being held against their will and forced to sex labour ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion