tuscl

Just for you pot smokers.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

8 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    damn I've got some dealers overcharging me.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    i have no idea how to convert that. What does an ounce equal as far as size? How many normal sized joints do you get out of that? I haven't done weed in 20 years and I've never had to pay for it anyway so no clue on cost. Me and my guitar player always provided entertainment so everyone else always brought the weed. Last time I actually got some joints I traded for it.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    You learn measurements quickly when you smoke pot. 28 grams is one ounce. That is often the limit under state law for dealing vs individual consumption. The type of joint I smoke, little longer than usual, takes at least 1 gram, maybe 1 1/2 - 2. I usually use 1 gram of dry flower (the most common form) and one ounce of kief (stronger form, like powder) to make a joint. My vape holds about half that amount.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Meant 1 gram of kief. One ounce of kief would send you in orbit and I'm not sure you'd come back.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    $200-250 is a good price. But I'd rather pay more and get it legal. Not only is that the best (maybe inly) way to get a reliable concentrate to vape, but I don't do well with rapper stripper boyfriend thugs.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Or you can geow it yourself and/or vape it for quality control
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've never been a pot smoker. I did try it though. Back in the 70's I grew some in my garden in California just for curiosity. The plants could not be seen from the street. One night when the 5 plants were about 5 feet tall, some body climbed over my cinder block wall and ripped them off. Since the only way they could have been seen was from the second story of my neighbors house and he had 2 teenagers, I figured they got them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion