Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Kentucky Derby

motorhead
motorhead1106928

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Why am sitting inside on a nice sunny day with the pre-Kentucky Derby on?

I don't know a thing about horse racing. I don't know the horses.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I just turned it on.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Just don't waste time watching that stupid fight tonight.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I might......what would be great is to watch an American veteran of D-Day knock out the obnoxious Farmerart

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Hours and hours of telecast for a 5 minute race. I put it on earlier today for 5 minutes and there was some blond chick airhead and some gay prick both wearing ladies hats and talking about fashion- wtf – ridiculous.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I'm curious about the fight only because I ha d a hunch the outcome is predetermined to maximize rematch ticket sales

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Where's Slick? He was our resident boxing fan?

Not watching the fight. But trying to decide who to root for. I usually pull for the American - but Mayweather is a serial woman beater

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

@ Papi - Sounds a lot like Viagra & Disney World. An hour wait for a two minute ride.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

motor,

You were watching because you have a short attention span, When someone said "horse". you stopped listening after "hor". :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement