tuscl

Placing a Banner Ad

I have a business that would work well on this site. But I cannot figure out how to place an advertizement. I am confused. Can someone help me. Show me where to go to pay for a banner.

13 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Any particular reason you can't follow the advice in the discussion board thread you started?
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    This may be a stretch, but if you want to advertise, shouldn't you know how to spell it?
  • bdr1
    14 years ago
    This must be incredible funny way to say
    "I have no clue what to tell you"
    It does not help but it is so funny
    I laugh so hard I cry, Even now this is so
    Please send more such as this
  • troop
    14 years ago
    CTQWERTY on November 15, 2010
    This may be a stretch, but if you want to advertise, shouldn't you know how to spell it?

............................................................................................................................ LOL!
  • bdr1
    14 years ago
    OH My god now we have another Rodney Dangerfield on the site with us. You guys are like group of amazingly funny clowns. I laugh till I have tears on my cheeks.
    Let me see if I spell this correctly:

Do not quit your day job!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    not just funny, we also know how to follow directions regarding placing a banner ad. forget the spelling, go find a job that fits your limited qualifactions!
  • bdr1
    14 years ago
    qualifactions
    Do you mean qualifications
    LOL
    Now that is funny. This is the guy giving me spelling lessons. English is not my first language and I still spell better than you. You are an illiterate monkey.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    sure moron, you spell great but you obviously don't understand very well. i said forget the spelling. and why can't a mental wizard like you figure out how to follow directions regarding your spam banner ad? oh, and being called a monkey by an ameoba like you is an honor that i will always cherish.
  • bdr1
    14 years ago
    Yes I am sure you will remember this moment always. What else do you have to remember. You are surfing web leaving funny comments on obscure websites. You are truly a sad and lonely man.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Yeah and responding to the "sad and lonely" man isn't pathetic at all! Please let me know the company you represent, so that I can avoid you, and tell all my friends to do so as well.
  • bdr1
    14 years ago
    Yes, good idea I will leave the name of my company so I can lose business. Good idea. An entire forum of intelligent powerhouses. Would you like me to leave my home phone and address also. So you and all your genius friends can come over and snivel on the front lawn.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Welcome to the killfile. You can have the last word.
  • bdr1
    14 years ago
    No please Do not go I will be so lonely I will have to talk to my Parrot to get this much scintillating conversation. I have not been this sad since micro-dong suggested that I had “limited qualifactions”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion