JS69 has competition. :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I knew things were gonna get freaky just by the way the fat-ass DJ was wheezing with excitement into the microphone as he introduced the trio. It was a perfect recipe for debauchery because the music was right, all three girls were down 4 whatever, and this obnoxious white guy with braids & his group of friends had a stupid amount of money.

Things started when the bartender brought a can of whipped cream to the stage, and everyone knew it was on. The white guy & his friends kept shouting "E-bola Time" like they knew things were gonna get nasty. I'm gonna call this group of guys the "E-Bola Gang" because that's all they kept shouting all night. Things started when Black Widow took off her bottom and began working the pole. The other two girls were working the front of the stage, which has a solid elevated railing that the girls can do tricks on and sit on. Black Magic soon turned back to Black Widow and began spraying the whipped cream all over Black Widows pussy while she was in the spread-eagle position. This is when the E-Bola Gang went crazy and the dollars started hitting the floor.

The white guy with braids, the leader of the E-bola Gang, kept the action going and I'm glad he was in the building. His tips would lead these three girls to do some amazing things that night. The first thing that went down was Black Magic started licking the whip cream off Black Widows pussy. It was an amazing sight, Black Magic had her ass arched way up and her face was buried deep down in Black Widows spread pussy. The third girl in the trio got jealous and took Black Magic back to the front of the stage.

The other girl in the trio was a sexy, slender, dark skinned girl, who had the curviest frame of all three girls. Black Widow & Black Magic are very slim & flexible, and the other girl knew how to bend Black Magic in sexiest positions possible. She brought Black Magic back to the front of the stage and immediately propped her up on the railing and started eating her pussy. At this point both girls were elevated on the railing, Black Magic's legs were spread wide open and the curvy girl was going to town on that pussy. The E-bola gang was tossing dollars everywhere and the stage was covered with bills & whip cream.

Just when I thought things could not get freakier, the curvy black girl bent Black Magic in an amazing position that set the finale of the show. Black Magic was covered in whipped cream, fully naked with just heels on, Black Magic's head was resting on the railing and her neck was bent in way to put her pussy & asshole straight up in the air & her arms locked her legs in place to keep balance. At this point, everyone is crowding the stage, one guy is recording the action with his iphone and I had to move directly in front of Black Magic to see the wonderful view.

Somehow, the curvy black girl got a cherry from the bartender and begin to lick it O SO Gracefully. While Black Magic was in the same position, she then began to rub the cherry on Black Magic's spine and all the way up to the top of the mountain of curves. All I remember is seeing the curvy girl peak her head over the round arches of Black Magic's ass and begin rimming her asshole with her tongue. After slowly licking both of her sweet spots from behind, the curvy girl placed the cherry directly on her asshole, let the crowd see how sexy the cherry looked resting between her cheeks, and swallowed the cherry hole as the crowd went crazy.

At this point, the leader of the E-bola gang had splashed at least $200 dollars on the stage and he immediately took Black Magic to the couch area by the DJ booth after the stage show. I tried not to stare too hard but it was evident that she was giving the guy oral pleasure in the couch area. The two soon went into the "private bedroom area" where I assume they got their freak on. That guy deserved to get some because his money helped put on a very memorable show.

After that stage show, all the girls were going crazy and it basically became a fully nude club. On normal weekend nights, girls will flash their pussy at the Tavern, but they will rarely go fully nude on the main stage. Case in point, my ex-girlfriend put on quite a show that night and she normally doesn't go fully nude on stage. I'm glad I had the money on me to keep her away from the other hounds because she gave me some of the best dances I ever had.

Nicki Minaj & Rae Sremmurd's song "Throw Some Mo" came on and I noticed that my girl was on stage going H.A.M. For this review, I will call her "Tasty Cake" to not completely give away her stage name. Tasty Cake has a baby-face, smooth dark skin, soft/round ass, and is very freaky & flexible. I had been tipping her all night about $5 - $10 bucks every time she was on stage, but when it got close to closing time she went all out. When she heard Nicki Minaj come on, she threw the thong to the side, and I knew I had to take action.

I walked up to the stage and leaned on the railing in order to get a good look at her amazing body. She loves showing how flexible she is by wrapping her legs around the back of her neck. This was an amazing view because her pussy lips were naturally open, her Clit was fully exposed, and there was just a pocket of white pussy juice at the bottom which really turned me on. I spent $50 dollars on stage and immediately pulled her over to the side when she got off stage.

A week before she had tried to get me back into one of the private rooms and that is when she explained the whole pricing system to me. I declined because it was stupid for the house to get a cut of the money, when we can just wait till we got back to the apartment & handle business. I had not paid for lap dances from Tasty Cake in a long, long time but I'm glad I had money on me that night. She knew she could not get me back to the private area, so I pulled up a chair next to the stage & she gave me the best nude lap dances I ever had.

I always go commando with black sweatpants at the club, just in case I wanna get some quality lap dances. My dick naturally hangs to the left in my sweatpants and Tasty Cake knows how to grind on it perfectly. The first three songs I was hard as a rock and I could tell she was aroused and wanted to make me cum. Tasty Cake gets really wet when she wants sex and I noticed streaks of pussy juice on my black pants which told the whole story. I had to calm myself down a bit, so I took my attention off of her, and noticed 4-5 guys blatantly starring at the two of us, I knew they were jealous.

I proceeded to tip Tasty Cake a little more and I knew we would be going at it for a while. I think the heat was on in the club because it was really cold outside that night. The temperature was perfect for me but after the 5th dance, Tasty Cake starting sweating like crazy. Her body was glistening and it made the lap dances so much sexier. I let my hands gently glide all of her nude body and the sweat made it seem like I poured a bottle of baby oil all over her. I was getting too excited and I knew we had to finish this at the apartment, so I said we should leave soon, plus I had lost track of the song count & dropped at least $100. The DJ played J-Cole's new song "Wet Dreams" and Tasty Cake ended my night perfectly with plenty of heavy grinding and sexy views of her pretty, tight pussy.

5 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I see what you did..... :)
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    Lucky you! Glad to see you had a great time
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    sc, good story. Not dream stripper worthy, but entertaining. where'd it come from?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    That is part of a review on a club that I was the first to review when it opened back in 2010, The Whiskey Tavern in Columbia SC. The club only has 17 reviews because it is a real dive. Not sure I even believe this review. It should probably be flagged and deleted due to dancer liability but I left it alone for it's entertainment value.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Good story
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion