Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The BJ "Better that Craigslist" Ad

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42914

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

  1. Really, a bald chick? I know her hair can kinda tickle but that's a pretty drastic solution.

  2. What is up with her tits?

  3. Is she trying to keep his leg hard or what?

  4. I don't have fetish for any particular type of feet. I do have fetish for her having feet though.

  5. Could use more badunkadunk.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

LOL!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Good one! You missed the "hands off" approach to a BJ.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Yeah. Mad props for not using the hands and only the mouth. Thumbs up on the technique. ;)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

war,

Have to use your thumbs. They have none!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement