Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

No fucking way am I doing this walk.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont blame you

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

Even if there was a naked woman at the top?

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

I did that a few years ago while drunk, blindfolded and riding a rusty unicycle. Oh and I weighed 500 lbs.

Seriously 3rd floor balconies scare me.

Profile picture for Ironcat
Ironcat
•

While riding a train from Madrid to Malaga I saw some people walking on a similar path across the gorge on the side of a mountain - it might have been the same path - and I wondered what would make someone want to do that.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Hey Shadow, ever walked down to Black's Beach from the top of the cliffs down a supposed "trail?"

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Brillent !!!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

mikeya02 - Not Black's Beach but similar ones around Corona Del Mar. A lot easier going down than back up.

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

What if there was a guaranteed free BBBJ waiting at the end?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

Come on! At our ages, we only have a few years to lose. :)

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Yikes. The video was good enough, thank you.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement