tuscl

LD Haggling ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

I never haggle w.r.t. LDs (VIP is another matter of course).

But the more I notice how many clubs try to cut down on the lengths of the songs; the more I feel that one is not getting good value paying what seems to be the national avg of $20 to $25 per LD for often 3 to 3.5 minute songs (and sometimes shorter).

I know for many SCers LDs are not a good value no matter the price since they are only interested in extras.

But for those that enjoy getting lots of dances; do you ever try to haggle on price? If so; how successful are you?

18 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    I honestly can't even remember my last lap dance. I only do rooms for a block of time
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    I don't do lap dances either, I usually start with the 3-songs-for-$XXX

I don't try to negotiate the price, especially given that the house is taking a decent chunk. Instead, I get as much of her time outside the dance as I can. I'm pretty happy if I get an hour of hanging-out-and-drinking time for each 3-song VIP room, and because I don't haggle her on the dance price, she's usually much happier
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I don't haggle. If a club's dances cost more than I'm willing to pay, I stay out of that club. And I'm not interested in deals that commit me to buying in bulk. I get just one dance at a time until it stops being fun.
  • just_the_nuts
    10 years ago
    I will spring for lappers if im in the mood or a girl i haven't had is a must..

I haggle a lot.. key one get used to no

Key 2 if your haggling for valume with lits of money like 100-200 most the time a yes will happen

Quick fact i have achieved a $5 lapper at a local club back home in Asheville lol
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    It varies by club. If dances are $20-25 I just pay. If dances are $30 I sometimes negotiate. It depends upon my mood and how hot the girl is. If dances are over $30 or I always negotiate or I don't get dances.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    There's at least one club in my area where some haggling does go on ... the room has a 15-minute timer, but technically you are paying $100 for 3 songs, and 3 songs often ends in well under 15 minutes, more like 10-12 minutes. A few awesome girls just go all the way to the timer. A few others offer a little deal, like, "it's 3 songs for $100, but give me an extra $20, and I'll just go until the timer ends".
  • Ironcat
    10 years ago
    I always ask for the volume discount and most dancers are good with it. If they are not I wait for one that is.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago

I don't haggle.

If I don't like what I got the first time around, or if I feel like I was being played (I.e., she says we were back for 8 songs when I know it was only 5...) then I just will never repeat with that dancer, ever.

I never really understood the concept of a dancer trying to pull a fast one on a paying customer. It just seems like bad business practice. If I get good value and feel like I was treated well by a dancer, I will repeat with her.
    If I feel cheated or somehow played by the girl, she won't ever get any more money out of me.

I guess I just figure I'm not going to haggle with them on the price because I would like to think they would want me as a future customer candidate... So I don't want to short change them and I don't want to be short changed by them.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    My main club has $10 bikini LDs. They're supposed to be air dances, but they always invoke some grinding, and these days I don't get LDs unless a girl is fine with me groping her a bit on the floor. So I don't haggle those.

I haven't intentionally haggle VIP, but I've had plenty of cases where my initial no resulted in a lower price offer. But usually it's the 6s or maybe 7s offering discounts; the 8s and 9s don't have to.

I've negotiated $20 lap dances down to 2 for $30 elsewhere. This only works at clubs that take a flat % of total rather than a cut of individual dances.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I just flat won't pay more than $20 a song anywhere, anytime. I'd rather go without.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    In one club where it's negotiable, I stick to two for $30. I have negotiated lower for more dances. I don't really consider what I'm doing as anything tough. I have a price and I just tell Dancers no if they ask for more. a few times I have asked if two for $30 is ok.
    In another club they do two for $25 every hour.

a dancer would have to look really hot to get me to pay more or I would have to be feeling good and in a hurry to get dances before leaving. Usually that is wasting money in my opinion.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    I've been to clubs where the "official" price of the $20-30 lapper is seen as a laughable suggestion by many dancers. You are sort of forced to call them on it.
  • just_the_nuts
    10 years ago
    I agree with shadow
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Locally, there isn't any negotiation. Lapper prices are set by the clubs in every club that I know of here, except for Deja Vu.

I'm with chandler. If lap dances cost too much, I don't get them.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    If you don't get lap dances, what do you do at a club?

--just watch the stage show?
    --just do VIP?
    --just shop for takeout?

I do all of the above, but lap dances have always seemed to be an integral part of the experience.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    As for me, all of the above. Lap dances are frosting, albeit very sweet sometimes. Not necessary to the core purpose of having fun, though.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Haggling is risky in that you may end up with a lackluster performance.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    As I mentioned in the OP; I have never haggled for LDs since I don't like haggling to beign w/ nor short-changing dancers.

What got me thinking w.r.t. LD prices is that it seems many clubs are taking to giving shorter and shorter song lengths to where I feel I am getting ripped off - seems as if clubs playing full songs (or at least playing full songs all the time) is more of the exception than the norm per my experience.

It seems more and more clubs are going to the shorter song length model rather than the full length model - and b/c of this is why I think negotiating for lower LD prices may have its merits/justifications. .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion