tuscl

Tulsa 2AMer

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

A man was shot in the face after picking up a woman from an east Tulsa strip club early Sunday, Tulsa Police said.

Officers received a report just before 2 a.m. from Saint Francis South Hospital, where the man reported picking up a woman from the Landing Strip, at 8271 E. Admiral Place, around midnight, Cpl. David Young said in a release. The woman got inside the man's van and he drove her to a dead end behind Walmart, at 207 S. Memorial Dr., Young said.

While driving, the man said the woman appeared to be text messaging someone, the release states.

"When they arrived at the dead end, another vehicle (small dark colored car) pulled up next to him," Young said.

Two men jumped out of the car and approached the van, the release said. There was an argument that occurred between one of the men and the woman, police said.

The man who picked the woman up was shot during the altercation, and he told police the woman took his wallet and ran from the scene. His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening, and police are looking for the woman and both men.

Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers 918-596-2677 (COPS).

I wonder what was supposed to happen behind Wal-Mart?

4 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago

Always Low Prices
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    "I wonder what was supposed to happen behind Wal-Mart?"

Him: I'm totally gonna fuck her!
    Her: I'm totally gonna rob him!
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    He got shot in the face and his injuries aren't life-threatening? Wow. He definitely got off lucky.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    SJG, I think there's a cautionary lesson for you here in the whole romancing dancers in your motorhome plan.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion