Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Crazy Horse Saloon reopening in Atlanta

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Per Showbars.com the club is now hiring all positions for opening this spring. I'm looking forward to it. It used to be a fun club and will be the closest club to where I live.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

There is also a Crazy Horse scheduled to open in March in South Florida (Pompano) – the club has already been added to TUSCL.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Crazy Horse and Pink Pony South reopening. VIP rooms prohibited, according to the new ordinance. Destined to fail? news-daily.com

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

goldmongerATL - Good question. I know there are several dancers working at Follies that might go back to the Crazy Horse because it would be closer to home for them and/or they don't do extras anyhow. Since there won't be any VIP rooms, it might increase OTC possibilities. I'm damn sure going to check it out. I think they will probably hold off on the Pink Pony South until they see how things go at the Crazy Horse but I thought that PP South sucked anyhow.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement