tuscl

The zen of the strip club bathroom attendant

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Wednesday, February 11, 2015 3:19 AM

7 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Very funny. But they didn't ask some important questions. 1. Does he do extras, like rubbing his "customers" with a lint roller? 2. Has he ever actually had sex with a woman? 3. How often does he fuck his Chihuahua? 4. Does he provide condoms, and if not what is his purpose in breathing our air? 5. Where does he get inspiration for his unique selection of goodies? I should have been a reporter.
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Blesset bee the baffroom attendant four he is lik a leper
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Take the baffroom attendant into thy hart an tip butt do nott letteth him suketh thy holy dick four thou doest not kno were his mouf has been
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Bathroom trolls, according to rumors, sell condoms, cigarettes and drugs.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Hopefully not loose cigarettes. That shit will get you choked out and killed by the cops! . . Too soon?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    At first. I didn't think I recognized that guy. I thought "Holy Shit, there's a bathroom troll I haven't ever met yet" here in the Detroit clubs!!! I thought I'd met all of them! lol. But then after closer inspection, I think that's the guy on day shift at Players. I recognize the "bathroom layout" lol. (I've spent WAY too much time in the Detroit clubs over the past 3 or 4 years....)
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    That guy has a hell of a collection of stuff, he even has a stand to display it all, who needs Walgreens. But I don't recall ever seeing a white bathroom attendant here in S FL. Maybe I just don't remember but most seem Haitan.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion